Kadey Krogen 42 with a Ford Lehman 120?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
FORTITUDE
Vessel Make
Kadey Krogen 54-8
Random question as I peruse YW listings. I've noticed two KK42's listings recently showing a single Lehman 120. I thought KK42 came with the Lehman 135 a standard (from articles and info on their website). In both cases the boats were early 80's builds.

Repowered? A lower hp factory option? Listing broker mistake? Just curious more than anything.

I have found the same info as you. I wonder if there was a problem getting the 135s so they sub'd in the 120s. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a KK with a 120. I'd need your pocketbook to be able to afford it though. :rofl:

The 120 was used through hull #65, then there were several changes made to the boat including moving to the 135 #66 on.

Sealife, that is exactly the information I was looking for...thank you!

We have hull #29. It has a Ford Dover which is the 135 version, but my understanding is it was a replacement. Not sure what happen, as it must have been pretty early on it the boats life judging from the hours on this one.

I have hull 93 built in 1986 with twin Lehman 90’s.

We were in the process of ordering a KK42 in the early 90's and I recall that we had a choice of a 120 or 135.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom