Arrival of new windows saved suicide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Bucky
Vessel Make
Krogen Manatee 36 North Sea
Man, was I depressed when my Admiral came down with another Red Tide reaction that kept me from the Southern Florida TF Rendezvous in Ft. Pierce. Fortunately, in the nick of time my new pilothouse windows arrived, saving me from the sure suicide that would have come from missing out on draining Don's beer stash. Anyway, here are the windows, ready to install. Very heavy extrusions and great quality.:dance: Life saved!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 142
  • FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 138
  • FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
OK Larry, now how about some pics of them installed?

Well, I'll be stopping another half dozen projects to do exactly that. Weather is cool and sunny right now, ideal for boat work, but the infamous Red Tide algea bloom looms. It's got us both hacking and coughing. Hope it doesn't get worse.

The windows I ordered are smaller than the originals, requiring some filling in of the old frames with aluminum flat bar. I be jumping on it tomorrow, but first, to get the old, brittle plastic framed sliders out. They'll come out in small pieces, no doubt. I'll likely publish the project here on TF.

Can't wait to see the process!

You needed another project Larry!

?

Better be ready to cruise to Fort Pierce next February. That's all I've got to say.

Ted

Back
Top Bottom