Wabasto Furnace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jjorgenson3

Vessel Name
Jerry Land
Vessel Make
Grand Banks/Alaskan
I have a GB Alaskan and it has the entire furnace setup and installed without the furnace. My question is is it a simple fixture get the system running or should I replace the whole system with something different. I'm thinking my first option is best.

Not sure what you mean by "setup and installed without the furnace". Is it a forced air system with all the ducting, fuel lines and electrical connections installed or a hydronic system with all the fans and exchangers, plumbing, circulation pumps, etc. already installed?

Tator

Sore about that. The previous owner told me that the furnace was shot and if I wanted to set it up again all I would need is a new one. Yes it's a forced air system with everything installed

Thats easy then

Buy your choice of forced air furnaces and use the existing ducts.

The exhaust might need to be changed depending on the brand but that's pretty easy, as might the "thermostat" since most of them use a little controller instead of a standard thermostat.

Webasto
Wallas
Espar

just to name a few

Wabasto is a well known diesel furnaces. We have the hydro boiler installed 10+ years ago. I would buy a new heater. To bad the owner took out the old one as they can be rebuilt. I would contact a dealer near who.

Thanks for that information

I have a GB Alaskan and it has the entire furnace setup and installed without the furnace. My question is is it a simple fixture get the system running or should I replace the whole system with something different. I'm thinking my first option is best.
Check out Killick her on the forum . He has complete Hurricane II for sale .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom