Single screw 36' or 42' GB.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron T

Vessel Name
Grand Yankee
Vessel Make
1981 49' Grand Banks Classic
How do you find out how many single engine 36 and 42 GB were made. My best find would be a single engine 36 or 42 Europa. But I would like to know how many were made be fore I really start looking.

Don't know how you would find that out. I had a 36' GB with a single and loved it. Kept it for 15 years. A 36 with twins is a waste of space and money. Now have a 46' GB Europa with twins; a wonderful boat as well.

Ron I have no answer to your question and suppose someone here or at the Grand Banks owner forum may have it. However I would just call my local Grand Banks dealer and ask as I'm absolutely certain they would know or at least be able to find out really quickly. I'll admit to being a little spoiled as Oceanic Yachts(my local GB dealer) has a satellite office in my home marina.

Straight to the horses mouth is the best approach for me.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest joining the IAGBO Forum and post the question there. I'd bet somebody there could tell you pretty quick.
Here's the link IAGBO :: Index

I can't answer your question....but can your friend wait 3 years? We have a single engine/bow thruster 36' Grand Banks Europa. We're just starting the Great Loop with her and plan to be out 3 years. Then she will be up for sale.

Back
Top Bottom