New 1974 GB 36 owner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kolive

Guru
My wife, Katie, and I are the new owners of a 1974 GB 36 classic. Looking forward to cruising in our new boat. We will be selling the Willard we own in the near future.

Lots to learn about these Lehman engines. They are new to us.

Photos to follow after I figure out how to post them.

Keith

Gotta change your signature, too :D

You are now a Fleet Captain!

Congratulations! Granks Banks are great boats.

If you are interested, the Grand Banks rendezvous is coming up. May 9-12 in Roche Harbor.

Love those Grand Banks!!

Hey Keith, we learned a lot about the Lehman on this strip down, reprint and semi-rebuild. Any time you want to come talk Lehman Diesels, let me know. After 11 months of not running, we got the 120 running and looking good.

Attachments

• image-661570395.jpg
    image-661570395.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 146
Thanks Randy, I will take you up on that one of these days. We are going out on a shakedown cruise over the 4th and getting more familiar with our new boat. How are things going with you these days? Is Monroe still off?

Welcome to the many happy Grand Banks owners! You made a wise choice and I know you will become familiar with the FL engines soon. They are simple and work horses that love to be run all day and night.

Looking forward to your postings.

Thank you Capt, we are very happy to own our GB and look forward to years of cruising her.

Yes, Monroe is still off, but we are making headway. Several challenges along the way and using the boats has been nice. My nephew is building a "Kayakasaurus" that we tested the flippers on yesterday. Fun project:) see ya,

Attachments

• image-3935093812.jpg
    image-3935093812.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 159
Randall B,

That looks like LaConner Wa.

The beast looks good Randy. We'll stop by sometime and see how you guys are doing. We are going out this week sometime for some unspecified amount of time and yet undetermined amount of time.

Yep, La Conner Marina, Many boats. Both Willard and Grand Banks are moored there. If they raise the price again, I'm. Moving:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom