Help with pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amund

Hi :)

We are planing on making some modifications on a GB32 sedan -78. We have replaced the salon windows with new ones that can't be opened so we are fitting fitting a vent above the stove and would like to be like on the younger 32's.

I was hoping you could help me with some measurements and pictures if you have a 32 with the stainless plate and vent in the salon roof.

Kind Regards,
Daniel
Sweden

Hi Daniel,

Hopefully someone will be along with the photos for you soon but if they do not and you have questions specific to GBs I suggest you join the Grand Banks owners forum if you haven't already done so. Grand Banks Owner's Resources

They are a pretty good resource too for GB owners.

Hi Daniel,

Hopefully someone will be along with the photos for you soon but if they do not and you have questions specific to GBs I suggest you join the Grand Banks owners forum if you haven't already done so. Grand Banks Owner's Resources

They are a pretty good resource too for GB owners.

Thank you CPseudonym!

I tried GB owners but no reply yet :( So I'm hoping on Trawlerforum members help :)

/Daniel

Amund, I had a 32, number 595, I did not have the vent you are asking about. Is it only on the very late models? Is yours 1978 or number 78? If you don't have your propane/LPG locker under the upper helm seat you could run a vent up through that and duct it over the side?

Xsbank,
Sorry for being vague, the boat is a 1978 model but I can't remember the hull number at this time.
Yes I have only seen this on boats from 1980 and younger. The plan is tho run the vent up to flybridge dash and out through the side. We hope to make it as original as possible

Here is a still from a youtube video of what I would like the measurements of.

Attachments

• GB32 youtube2.jpg
    GB32 youtube2.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 148

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom