Great Cruising Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Make
15' Hobie Power Skiff w/90hp Yamaha-owned 28 years. Also a 2001 Bayliner 3788 that I took in trade
Louis C.K. Comedy, Sex and The Blue Numbers - Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee by Jerry Seinfeld

Louis CK has a Grand Banks, and cruises it up the Hudson with Jerry Seinfield, anchors, and comes back to the dock. Tells a great little story about going aground in the Harlem River. Best boating video I've seen in a long time. Whowoodathunkit?

I was up late last pm and watched about half of the videos on that site... well worth the time.. some great comedy there!
HOLLYWOOD

Funny video. Will watch the others as time permits.

Ah hell...I'm retired, I have time for another one now!

Thought about posting this two weeks ago when I first saw it. I wondered if he was a member here as he indirectly says he does his own work. In the end, I didn't want to "call him out" per se. I have met a lot of celebs in the past and if they are trying to be discrete in public places (or online in this case), I didn't want to be the one to call him out. He really seems like a avid and passionate boater, so I wouldn't be surprised he did his own research on issues. That would probably bring him here eventually.

Anyway, it was an AWESOME video. Thanks for sharing.

From the swedish west coast.
Grand Basnks 36 classic 1974 - "Astor".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom