I've got a Transpac Eagle40 (which btw. is for sale)
We absolutely love this boat and think it's the best 'small' big boat on the market. Reasons for thinking so are:
- large outdoor living area, with a huge cockpit, large command bridge, decent fordeck with high bulwarks walk around side decks.
- single Cummins 220hp. shaft drive with decent fuel economy @ 3 gal./hr and maintenance on only 1 engine.
- pilothouse with 2 side doors and table at the bench/watch seat.
- very comfortable salon area
- separate shower so your not showering over the*head and counters.
- large roomy forward berth with tons of storage
- easy enough to manage single handed for a 2-3 hr. cruise or as a couples boat, excellent to live aboard for weeks at a time.
If interested in learning more about these Taiwan built vessels and to see the one I have for sale, visit the compliation website I put together with lots of info and links on the Transpac Eagle at http://www.Eagle40.com
-- Edited by Nordic32 on Thursday 15th of April 2010 03:56:45 PM