I was looking at a Choey Lee when I heard the nick name Choey Leeky so not to be discouraged I went and saw one any ways 1987 Cheoy Lee Efficient Cockpit Motor Yacht Power Boat For Sale -
Or at least a look alike to this boat I noticed they do appear to have an issue around the windows and from the cover door going from the fly bridge down to pilot house so here are my questions
1) Does any body on this forum have one they can offer me input from
2) Is this common on all trawlers?
3) Could this just be a maintanace issue
4) the window are just screwed into the fiberglass should they be through bolted
5) Is there another manufacturer that makes a similar design that works better ie full width salon and a small area in the rear of the boat to fish/dive ease of entry area and so on
Your input will be greatly appreciated