Fales Seeker 32 for sale Handyman special

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG! Does this flybridge enclosure make my boat look small, or what.

Ted

My brother bought a couple boats from the Ma site. Some pretty good pics if you can deal with the bumps and bangs

I think the 11' beam is a misprint.
Should be 10' 6"
Didn't see the price ..

It's a bid thing. But because of the damage it's usually cheap. Looking at the pics it looks like a gutting to (maybe including) the bulkheads would be in order in places.

Got to agree with Ted. The Fales 32 is a really nice looking boat but that kind of FB enclosure is overwhelming.

So... who's the lucky bidder? Anyone here on TF??

Says under contract. Somebody is going boating next summer. Well.... Somebody is spending some boat bucks to fix her up.

fales 32

Ah but just think of all the love that will be labored out.

I think this one sold to a sailor in Oriental, NC a couple weeks ago. But it does
not seem to need much work. A really nice looking boat.

John

Attachments

• IMG_4098.JPG
    IMG_4098.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 347
The Fales Seeker 32 is one of those boats that I've had my eye set toward for many years. I let this one slide due to location but may take a swing at one yet someday.

fales 32

Here is a better full shot.

Attachments

• IMG_4095.JPG
    IMG_4095.JPG
    167 KB · Views: 191
The cofounder of this forum sold his to a gentleman whom is also a member here. I always found it to be easy on my eyes.

IMG_1480914673.024836.jpg

Best picture I have of it on my phone. They look so much better with the flybridge in the dumpster where it belongs.

OK, I like flybridges, and I love having an enclosure.

But that's just TOO much!

And I wouldn't bet on the buyer of that boat being on the water by next season. That project is going to take a while.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom