2012 Willard Rendezvous in La Conner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sunshine Rick

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Sunshine
Vessel Make
Willard 30 Vega Nomad
2012rendezvous.jpg

May 11-13, 2012

Details at pacificmotorboat.com/willardboats

-- Edited by Sunshine Rick on Wednesday 8th of February 2012 10:17:44 AM

-- Edited by Sunshine Rick on Wednesday 8th of February 2012 10:17:59 AM

Love the graphics Rick and wish I could attend. We're heading back to Alaska Feb 30.

Eric Henning

Oh, too bad the timing didn't work for you.* Is your boat here too?* Love the Nomad without flying bridge!* We have 13 boats signed up so far, and I'm sure there will be more.* Should be a pretty good cross-section of Willards!*

Cheers,
Rick

nomadwilly wrote:
Love the graphics Rick and wish I could attend. We're heading back to Alaska Feb 30.

Eric Henning
*I'm sorry Eric, but I just have to comment about your Feb 30. Is that like a leap millenium day or something?

Trawler fest is May 15 through 19<sup>th</sup> one week after.* If we come we will drive up as the Weather is still questionable at that time.* La Conner is one of our favorite places to visit.* We almost bought a dirt place there years ago but the commute to Everett/Seattle was to long, so we bought the Eagle to be a dock condo for a lot less.* Anyway keep us posted as things develop.

If we were retired and had the week free/off we might have taken the Eagle to La*Connat then to Anacortes.** **We been to the CHB, Roughwater, Malahide, Fairliner, Defever, old classic shows*and Trawler Fest, so*why not be a Willard also.*
confuse.gif

Phil Fill wrote:. . .so*why not be a Willard also.*** *****
*Absolutely!* No need to own a Willard to attend the Rendezvous -- you just need to have an appreciation of them!

Back
Top Bottom