wife bought me a new boat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thou shall not covet thy neighbors boat....er...wife.....wait a minute....which one is it again????

Launch the boat and enjoy!... I've never regretted a lack of a flybridge. Rarely need to open more than one pilothouse door to ventilate/cool the boat's interior here.

I recognized this boat immediately! Congratulations!! I really wanted this boat, but bought a Mainship 390 instead. Mike is a super nice guy and the boat is perfect.
Enjoys!!

Lucky man, I was happy when my wife bought me a 2000 waverunner with 200 hrs on it

Congrats!

When we got our Tolly - Wife winked at me and I winked at her within 20 minutes of first time aboard. We'd been looking for a while and knew it was the one soon after boarding. Still went through all the needed hoops and giggles. Survey, sea trial, engine check up and electrical review. When we purchased got good sized discount so we could get both heads in the condition we wanted.

It's great when wife loves the boat too!! Enjoy the heck out of your new boat!!

Boat ownership, like standing in a cold shower tearing up 100 dollar bills. Great Wife, priceless. Enjoy them both. Congrats.

Boat ownership, like standing in a cold shower tearing up 100 dollar bills. Great Wife, priceless. Enjoy them both. Congrats.

With Big Assss Hangover! I well remember my youthful days! :lol: :rofl:

My wife wouldn't let me buy my boat unless I named after her....Betty Sue

Boats and wifes are the same....you can't live them...you can'n live without them

Jann....I believe BellaDonna is a friend of Betty Sue???

wayne in huntington beach

2008 with less than 200 hours yes thats her standing next to it :thumb:

Is that a Mainship? I'd like to hear and see pictures with more details + how much you paid, etc. I have always thought I'd like to live aboard. I live in Huntington Beach.

Is that a Mainship? I'd like to hear and see pictures with more details + how much you paid, etc. I have always thought I'd like to live aboard. I live in Huntington Beach.

2008 Mainship 34HT

How much he paid for it???!!! LOL!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom