Recommendations for Mattress for MS 34' Pilot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sammy999

Does anyone have recommendations for a new mattress for our 2007 34' MS Pilot? Am hoping that whatever company will have the dimensions on file from a previous customer. Won't get back to the boat until Oct but then leaving for a 30 day river trip. Would be nice to have a new mattress for the trip but if a company can provide materials for a template then that will work too. Thanks for your time!!

Might be that Gioia Sails was the soft goods OEM provider for Mainship, and if so maybe they'll have patterns.

-Chris

We just bought a memory foam mattress on Amazon and cut it with an electric knife. Then put a cover over it. Way more comfortable than the innerspring mattresses. And a lot cheaper.

https://foammart.com/

They used to do custom memory foam mattresses. I bought several for RVs though them. Give them a call.

I bought a Cool Gel Memory foam 12inch deep queen mattress on Amazon for $275. I didn't bother to round the forward corners. Put it in an allergy cover, uses normal sheets and looks like it belongs; I just need to remember not to sit on the corners to put on my shoes. Very comfy too.

Last edited:
You can easily cut the corners with an electric knife. We did ours that way.

Back
Top Bottom