Old 11-24-2017, 03:34 PM   #1

City: Bahamas
Mainship 43 doors

hi there, I own a 43 mainship, 2000. the rollers in the front doors are all gone. trying to get them out has proven to be a challenge because the doors can be taken out of the tracks but that is is. Sure there is a simple solution but i deem to miss it. may be anybody can help.
saorsail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 05:24 PM   #2
Veteran Member

City: Stuart FL
Vessel Name: Miss Sheila
Vessel Model: 54 PAMA Pilothouse MY
I have done mine 4 times. Takes 15 min per side. Pull off bottom track outside panel, (4 short screws), Remove 4 screws holding bottom track to boat. Bend the bottom track out away from cabin and use your foot to hold it down. This will allow the door to roll to the rear. Lift the door up and pull the bottom out of the the bottom track. The door will not come off the boat. Prop the door up with a block of wood on one end. Loosen the middle screw and use a Phillips to tap on the bottom screw to push the roller down and out. The new roller will slide up and be held with the screw you loosened. The bottom roller screw is to adjust the door once installed. Good Luck
vacser is offline   Reply With Quote