Mainship Reference Material Only

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacchus

Guru
Site Team
Vessel Name
Bacchus
Vessel Make
MS 34 HT Trawler
Reference Material Only Thread: - Please Read And Adhere To The Guidelines Below -

Purpose: This thread is intended to serve as a location to post useful Mainship related reference material, files and links.

Guidelines & Suggestions:
  • The thread posts are to be used exclusively for Reference Material - e.g. attached (PDF, other) files or links - relevant to this sub-forum
    Feel free to utilize the "Rate This Thread" option especially if you find it useful, however...
  • Avoid posting replies with comments or discussion only - if there is discussion regarding reference material do it within another thread or start a new discussion thread topic
  • Please use the "Advanced Reply" option and include a post title that describes the contents... e.g. Mainship Manuals, Engine Manuals, Maintenance Parts & Info, etc. These will add to the thread usefulness by enhancing the Hybrid Mode viewing and making searches more productive.
  • You are encouraged to post useful reference material here and steer members to his thread instead of posting it only in other discussion threads.
  • A useful format for viewing this thread is the "Hybrid Mode" within the "Display Modes" drop down at the top of the thread. This allows scanning the titles of posts and navigating to ones of interest.
  • Simply subscribe to the thread if you would like to be notified when new material is added

If others would like to start similar threads in other sub-forums they have an interest in just PM me and I am happy to assist when & where possible.
Feel free to copy any of the above you feel useful

Mainship Owner Manuals

Mainship Owners Manuals link to manuals available online

If anyone has manuals not listed here please reply and attach file(s)

I have a Mainship 34 Rigging manual for the 2004 fly bridge model. It shows how to put the bridge on the boat including all the hand rails. What size of screws were used etc.

Ray

Somebody somewhere has to have a hard copy of the manuals.

1986 Mainship DC

I could use a 1988 Mainship 36 DC manual... hard copy or digital.
Thanks
Todd

new user new owner Mainship 30 2001 looking for electrical owners manual

new user new owner Mainship 30 2001 looking for electrical owners manual

Marielle

I am posting and will then close this thread... it has really outlived it's usefulness as the TF Site Team has added the Library section since I started this thread several yrs ago and it is a much more efficient way to accomplish what I was attempting to accomplish with this thread.

I would suggest looking through the Library and taking a look at my Bacchus website - Nautical Links section. There is a link to several Model /Yrs MS Manuals. Also Steve Cyr's Stella Blue link is worth exploring - Steve has posted a wealth of MS info.
That said I would also caution you to not get your hopes up re much meaningful if you are looking for real electrical schematics - I have my factory manual and it simply shows general electrical arrangement - where stuff is but no wiring schematics. Some owners have reported more info / schematics but I think they are few & far between for MS.
I had to do a lot of wire tracing to understand how my charging systems were wired. That info along w/ schematics is posted in my Bacchus Projects section - Charging System Mods.

Hope that helps - Post a new question in Marlow - MS or PM me if you have further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom