Mainship Pilot 34 Rum Runner bow Plate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bobg02035

Greetings to all> I am the new owner of a 2004 mainship pilot 34. I am from Mass. but we do our boating in R I. We have been in boating for nearly 30 years and have owned several boats including sailboats, one trawler and one small powerboat. I look forward to meeting new boaters on this board and sharing information with you. My request to you is that I would please like someone who owns a rum runner version of the pilot make a template of the stainless bow plate for me of construction paper and forward it to me. My boat is not a rum runner but I really like the look of this bow plate and I want to have one fabricated. Thank you in advance for any help.

IMG_0693.jpg

Is this the bow plate you're looking to duplicate?

Thank you RT Firefly and Jamup for the replies. Yes Jamup that is the bow plate that I am looking for. I would appreciate any help that you can provide. I could send you a pm with my mailing info and of course I would be willing to offset any costs that you may incur. Bobg02035

Good Morning Bob. That is the bow plate on a '06 34' Pilot without the Rumrunner package. I'm more than happy to trace it as soon as the boat gets here. I'm scheduled to close on or before 4.26 with a couple of days transit after that.

Jeff

Bow Plate

Thanks Jeff.I appreciate your help regarding this matter. I thought that the Rum Runner pkg included this bow plate. Thanks for correcting me. I too am in the process of purchasing a 34 Pilot that is not a Rum Runner and this bow plate is going to be one of my early projects. Good luck with your new boat. I sent you a pm with my private info. If you need more please contact me.

Bob

Wow, that bow plate is sharp looking, in many ways.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom