Mainship 390 Height

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J.Metzler

Hi, Looking into shipping a 1999 390, does anyone have an accurate hiegth with mast down? Thanks Jim

Is that the HEIGHT of a 390 Sea Vee, Cruiser Yachts, Nord West, Seay Ray, Cadet, Ocean Master, Nor Tec, Beneteau, Catalina, Mercedes Benz, Toaster oven? Whatcha got here Jim?

Mainship 390

Hey Oscar,
Sorry about that, yeah a mainship 390 trawler, was trying to get hiegth down without removing part of the fly bridge.

Hi, I'm still having trouble finding a shipping height for a 1999 mainship 390, Does anyone have #s from bottom of boat to bimini mount on fly bridge, thanks, Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm still having trouble finding a shipping height for a 1999 mainship 390, Does anyone have #s from bottom of boat to bimini mount on fly bridge, thanks, Jim

I've merged the new duplicate thread with this one and placed the thread in the Mainship Forum. Please don't open duplicate threads.

Total Height = Air Draft + Draft

However, this will not tell you how high the boat will be sitting off of the trailer. If you drop the mast, you can drop a few feet.

At 14'2", this is not a boat you're transporting yourself. Get the total height to the shipper using the formula I provided, then let the shipper do their job. They will be able to determine how high the vessel will sit above the road.

I honestly don't see how you're going to ship this any distance over the road without removing the upper section.

Air Draft: 18' 8"
Draft: 3'8"
Total Height: 22' 4"

That is before the boat is loaded on the trailer. Over-the-Road height limitations are around 14 ft.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom