MainShip 34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron T

Vessel Name
Grand Yankee
Vessel Make
1981 49' Grand Banks Classic
I am looking to purchase a Mainship Trawler. I like galley down with steps to fly ridge. Hope to find on east coast. Wturnow@hotmail.com.

45Mainship built two very different 34' trawlers. The classic built from the 70-80s has the galley down but a ladder to the flybridge. There were three different variations developed over that period, but all have these characteristics. The 34T introduced in 2005 has the galley down and has steps up to the flybridge.

The early one sells from the $20Ks to the $50Ks. The latter one sells in the low to mid $100Ks.

Which one?

David

Thank you, it would be the 34T model from 2005 on up.

Hi Ron T - I don't know if you received email from me about my 2005 34 Trawler I am selling. The boat is listed with Atlantic Yachts and can be viewed on their website or Yachtworld. The brokers name is Mike Levell. The boat is located in Detroit area. Good Luck

i saw an ad for a 34 that DID NOT have a lower helm station, which model would this be? and could some one explain the major differences between a Model 43 and a Model 40. to me the Model 40 (400) looked larger in most aspects ??Thanks

Back
Top Bottom