Hardtop Replacement for Mainship 40 Trawler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HJW

Looking to replace my Canvas bimini top i on a 2008 Mainship Trawler. Any recommendations, comments, suggestions greatly appreciated.*

Hello: We replaced ours with "Drew Caterson" of Action Canvas in Marathon Florida Keys 305.743.0665, or "Action Canvas" on Facebook.
He Modified our existing bows to cover a larger area, "Outstanding Quality" of Craftsmanship and the Best materials at a competitive price.
You will need to pre schedule with him and my advice would be to plan logistics with him and combine it with a Keys Cruise, to leave your boat in a port/marina near him for fitting, then cruise or transient slip for ?? days for the install.

We had him build the Top, added roll up windows, custom removable aft deck shade, privacy/sun shades for our side windows and a lazaret shade for the stern.
There is only one picture of our 2005 40 on his FB page so I will add more.

If you would like I can e-mail you pictures of his quality workmanship. I have known him for many years and seen many an "Action Canvas" works of art. He has many a Mega Yacht to the smallest Dinghy under his belt. His return customers range from Celebrity to Fisherman,
He has worked on 7 of my boats, I am happy to refer him, to know him and call him a friend. I just hope he is around for my next 7 boats as Quality like his is very rare.

Sure tell him I said that too!

Jim & Martha Costa
2005 40 Mainship "Go For It"
Sarasota, Fl.

-- Edited by OffdutyFireFighter on Saturday 14th of May 2011 07:34:38 AM

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom