Fridge compartment vent replacement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dougcole

Guru
Vessel Name
Morgan
Vessel Make
'05 Mainship 40T
Hey Guys,

This is the vent panel on the outside of the cabin house on my 2005 Mainship 400. It vents the fridge cabinet. As you can see, it has seen better days. Any idea where I could find a replacement?

Thanks.

Attachments

• fridge vent.jpg
    fridge vent.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 253
Vent

Looks just like the vent for my swamp cooler outlet in my garage. Might want to try looking for a replacement at a swamp cooler parts house. That's where I found mine. The vent cover I have is 22x22 inches and has slats behind the top slats in order to direct the flow.
Just an idea.

Looks just like the vent for my swamp cooler outlet in my garage. Might want to try looking for a replacement at a swamp cooler parts house. That's where I found mine. The vent cover I have is 22x22 inches and has slats behind the top slats in order to direct the flow.
Just an idea.

Being an East Coast guy, I had to look up what a Swamp cooler is. Too wet here so doubt if there are any swamp cooler parts houses on the East Coast.

Good thought Crusty, not too many swamp cooler around here (plenty of swamps though) but maybe I could take it to an AC repair place?

Doug
Just did a quick google search and found something close at National Tool.
Good luck!

John

Hey Guys,

This is the vent panel on the outside of the cabin house on my 2005 Mainship 400. It vents the fridge cabinet. As you can see, it has seen better days. Any idea where I could find a replacement?

Thanks.

just came across this months-old thread. I may be wrong but my understanding is the vent in the pic, that's outboard at the aft starboard end of the cabin house, is the engine room vent. Do I have bad info? I don't know where you can get a replacement, but just wanted to make sure my understanding is accurate.
Thx

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom