78 34 Ressurection.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alaskasbear

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Slow Goin
Vessel Make
78 MS 34 Mk1
So I got this screaming deal on this mainship. It's been under shrinkwrap for the last two years and I'm working on the necessities first. I have two separate questions but decided to bundle them into one thread. 1 question. Sliding glass door did not come with a key so after inspection of the door frame am I correct in thinking that to get the lock cylinder out its just remove the 2 screws in the end frame? Because i certainly do not see any other attachment point. And second question 2. The rear cockpit deck is soft due to chipping from around the main hatch. I dug out some of the core and it was rotted but dry. I'm not planning on redoing the deck this year but i would like to seal the chips and cracks up before i remove the wrap to further work with the rest of the boat. I was thinking of using marine tex to accomplish this unless anyone has a better idea. I only paid 5k for the boat and it runs so restoring isnt really an issue in the grand scheme of things but time is. I will have time next year to start on the deck.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1466833110210.jpg
    FB_IMG_1466833110210.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 88
  • FB_IMG_1466832975037.jpg
    FB_IMG_1466832975037.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom