Sea Ranger 47

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Salve ragazzi, non parlo inglese (se vi interessa traducete con Google come faccio io con voi) ma abbiamo in comune la stessa grande, immensa, incontenibile passione. Sono armatore di un King Yacht Pilotouse 53 del 1990. La bella "Luise". ormeggiato in mezzo al Mediterraneo, in Sicilia.
Leggo che lo stesso scafo è stato prodotto con diversi nomi: Sea Ranger, C&L, ecc. complimenti a Delia Rose, credo siano simili. Presto posterò un po di immagini.
Vi abbraccio tutti.
Aurelio

Salve ragazzi, non parlo inglese (se vi interessa traducete con Google come faccio io con voi) ma abbiamo in comune la stessa grande, immensa, incontenibile passione. Sono armatore di un King Yacht Pilotouse 53 del 1990. La bella "Luise". ormeggiato in mezzo al Mediterraneo, in Sicilia.
Leggo che lo stesso scafo è stato prodotto con diversi nomi: Sea Ranger, C&L, ecc. complimenti a Delia Rose, credo siano simili. Presto posterò un po di immagini.
Vi abbraccio tutti.
Aurelio

Translation via Google:
Hi guys, I don't speak English (if you are interested in translating with Google as I do with you) but we have in common the same great, immense, irrepressible passion. I am the owner of a King Yacht Pilotouse 53 from 1990. The beautiful "Luise". moored in the middle of the Mediterranean, in Sicily.
I read that the same hull was produced under different names: Sea Ranger, C&L, etc. congratulations to Delia Rose, I believe they are similar. Soon I'll post some pictures.
I embrace you all.

Vi abbraccio tutti.
Aurelio

Welcome. We love to see pictures!

12718-albums885.html

^^^^ I guess Aurelio is speechless!

:) no, volevo mettere foto in questo tread ma non ci sono riuscito. Le ho postate sull'album del mio account.

Every Sea Ranger seems a little different

I am the happy owner of "Serenity" described as a "pilothouse" version. She is wonderful and fits me to a "T". She was purchased from the original owner in 2006 and gutted from the firewall back. Twin New Cummins 210's, New transmissions and shafts, new props, exhaust, etc. Then the wife said, z'I want an RV and see the USA by land." So he sold it for what he had into it.

A retired couple bought her and put 100 hours on the engines, mostly turning them over monthly and using her as a liveaboard. I bought her from them and am loving it as a liveaboard as well. I am upgrading her with LED lights to save power and increase reliability, Had the tanks, lines and filters cleaned and inspection plates installed in the tanks. I love the huge engine room!

Attachments

• Lower Control Bridge.jpg
    Lower Control Bridge.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Capt. Veranda.jpg
    Capt. Veranda.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 46
  • starboard side full length.jpg
    starboard side full length.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 47
Back
Top Bottom