M.T. Aft Cabin Bed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I asked that question because, do you need 2 showers? I ran the shower line from the forward cabin to the galley. Not because I needed another sink, because I have space for either a dishwasher or combo washer/dryer. If there is not enough head room for the shower, you may want to consider something like this. Besides, it’s highly unlikely 2 people would shower at the same time in 2 different heads. Just a thought.

Does anyone know what the width of the door to the aft cabin is on a 34 MT DC? I am purchasing one and trying to figure out what I can or can't get down there.

What mattress can you recommend for sleeping in the boat? I think innerspring will be good and inexpensive, what do you think? Here I found some variants with good firmness, and I need to choose the model and size. What mattresses do you have? Thanks for any advice!

I swapped out our innerspring for a sleep number with 2 adjustable sides and it is awesome for both of us. It is also light and easy to get in and set-up. I find that I change my desire for a very firm to slightly firm based on different activities I have been doing and how sore I am it allows me to sleep perfectly now matter how achy my back was going to bed.

That's what I have, a sleep number. Sounds like exactly what I am going to do. Thanks!

Sailtones. I’m interested in how your modifications are going. Pictures please.

34962801_10217371976597063_7383966298507575296_n.jpg

35294717_10217371977957097_4426386827036852224_n.jpg

Thank you! It is working out perfectly!

Greetings,
Mr. BZ. Yes, it does look good but what about the door and hatch from that cabin to the aft deck? Not used anymore?

Mine does not have that door or hatch...

Back
Top Bottom