Inter-Leja Eurobanker '34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gumbalaya

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Rosi Heyerdahl
Vessel Make
Inter-Leja Eurobanker 34’
Hi all, my ID papers name the make as:
Inter-Leja Eurobanker '34
While some Eurobanker info can be found online from owners I wonder about the Inter-Leja Name or brand.
Anyone with a hint as to where to search?
Thanks.

I've been in Taiwan many times we have a company there what is mainly financial alongside domestic investors and international funds also we are a shareholder and a player in Taiwanese business groups owning marine division.

Thousands of boats were produced in the many Taiwan yards, Taiwan built boats can be found everywhere in the world, many of them were built perfectly with fairly strong hulls at low prices. If they have been refitted properly Taiwan boats are timeless.

Same brands were built by a number of yards with different standard of quality also the same boat has been built under different name, to trace genealogy is veey difficult. Most of Eurobanker boats were built by C&L yard & Inter-Leja Marine Group Division both yards were located in Kaoh Siun the second biggest city of Taiwan in southern-western of the country. C&L Marine & Inter-Leja Marine built production and custom yachts I will spare you the whole list.

Eurobanker built by C&L Marine & Inter-Leja Marine & Sea Ranger built by C&L Marine yard had good reputation & popularity both yards are no longer building yachts.

For more information about your yacht you may try to contact
C&L Marine Corp
PO Box 50
Shaou-Kang Kaoh Siun
Taiwan
No website no email anymore.

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch, great help indeed

Back
Top Bottom