Height of Marine Trader 36' Europa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimbob

Vessel Name
SEEKER
Vessel Make
Trans Pac Eagle 32
Do any of you marine trader owners out there happen to know the height of a 36' europa with fly bridge ? I would go measure it but I'm 900 miles away. Thanks if you can help it's for shipping purposes:confused:

If you are thinking of shipping on the highway, I had one trucked. We had to remove the bridge, mast, and some of the railing. The bridge sat on the padded bow rail. Not terrible to do.

Thanks folks, we were pretty sure the mast, fly bridge and railing would need to come off, trucking company asked the question. Broker is going to measure waterline up and add draft to it and hope for the best.Survey monday will know for sure then. ;)

Thanks folks, we were pretty sure the mast, fly bridge and railing would need to come off, trucking company asked the question. Broker is going to measure waterline up and add draft to it and hope for the best.Survey monday will know for sure then. ;)

I have the same question. May I ask what number you came up with for overall height?

What you need to do is measure the distance from the waterline to the lowest point of your bottom while the boat is out of the water. Then, measure from the highest point of the boat to the waterline. Then you will know the exact air draft. I use a simple plumb bob. Doing so requires measuring in steps. I measure from the highest point to my flybridge dec, then from the deck to the gunwhale, then from the gunwhale to the water.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom