CHB gasthering at Oak Harbor WA in September

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Phil Fill

Guru
Vessel Name
Eagle
Vessel Make
Roughwater 58 pilot house
I saw on the Everett, WA bulletin board there is going to be a CHB gathering in September at Oak, HarborWA.* The 58 ft RoughWater where build in the CHB yard, so we are a cousin of the CHB.* I took on of the little paper notes but I washed the jeans it was in.* September is usually our cruising month as school has started so marinas are not so busy.

Does anybody have information about this gathering?* I would say rondivue but I dont know how to spell it.* )-;

I joined the CHB group.* Many of the topics are the same as most of the other boat sites, except it's hard to follow as is a long list/string of messages and not otrgianzied under a topic.*

Anyway it's*at Port Orchard the second week end in September.**Latter I will post the person to contact to make reservations.* Turns out*one of*the site owners moores in Everett.*

Phil*

It's a pretty good group that goes there. I was there last year when it was the 3rd weekend in Sept. I will be watching planes go round in circles in Reno on the 2nd weekend in Sept. About 15 boats showed up in 07. Several folks with a lot of CHB experience. Geri Bachman and her husband typically put on the event. They are refurbing a 45'? CHB. If you want to hear about hating teak decks and the pain of taking them up he has some stories.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom