Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-17-2019, 12:33 PM   #1
Member
 
Paramedic62's Avatar
 
City: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Vessel Name: Leucothea
Vessel Model: Bestway Labelle 43
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 16
Bestway Labelle 43

1985 Bestway Labelle 43 - I'm looking for any factory documentation or brochure etc on the Bestway 43 .

I am also looking to communicate with Owners of the 43 to answer questions and seek advice

Steve - Ottawa Canada
__________________
Advertisement

Paramedic62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 12:51 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Miz Trom's Avatar
 
City: St. Petersburg, Florida
Country: USA
Vessel Name: Mariso
Vessel Model: 43-ft American Boatworks custom
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 251
1987 Labelle Trawler



(and there are several other threads here on TF on this boat.)



Cheers,
Mrs. Trombley
__________________

Miz Trom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 07:41 AM   #3
Newbie
 
City: Toronto
Country: Canada
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 3
Would you sell your boat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramedic62 View Post
1985 Bestway Labelle 43 - I'm looking for any factory documentation or brochure etc on the Bestway 43 .

I am also looking to communicate with Owners of the 43 to answer questions and seek advice

Steve - Ottawa Canada
Hi Steve,
I know you’ve got your boat last year, but what would be the amount that will make you sell your boat ? 20% more than what you paid?
Best regards,
Dragan
Dragan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 08:22 AM   #4
Member
 
n3qtrtme's Avatar
 
City: Marathon, FL
Country: United States
Vessel Name: Conchy Tonkin'
Vessel Model: Marine Trader Labelle 44
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 18
We have a 1985 LaBelle. Love her. The only real documentation I have found was an engine room schematic. It lists the builder and yard but my command of Taiwanese is far too limited to make much more sense of it.
n3qtrtme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 08:41 AM   #5
Newbie
 
City: Toronto
Country: Canada
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3qtrtme View Post
We have a 1985 LaBelle. Love her. The only real documentation I have found was an engine room schematic. It lists the builder and yard but my command of Taiwanese is far too limited to make much more sense of it.
So I guess there’s no amount that would make you consider selling the boat?
Best of luck,
Dragan
Dragan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 10:11 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Mikala's Avatar
 
City: New Smyrna Beach, FL
Country: USA
Vessel Name: Mikala
Vessel Model: DeFever 48
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragan View Post
So I guess there’s no amount that would make you consider selling the boat?
Best of luck,
Dragan


You joined the forum 10 hours ago, resurrected a 2 year old thread to publicly ask boat owners what they want for boats that are not for sale?

Here’s a public question for you: how much $$ do you have?
Mikala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 06:26 PM   #7
Newbie
 
City: Toronto
Country: Canada
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 3
Enough
__________________

Dragan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2006 - 2012