I think I love my mail lady......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GFC

Guru
look what she brought me today.....
img_143624_0_71d25013f36ba20881e5761ce3771b53.jpg

"Honey, I'll be busy for the next day or so."

As a letter carrier, I resent that remark! Chuck in a couple flyers, some bills, and multiply by 535 houses and that's what my Mondays look like :mad:

Actually, I call it job security :D

I think I love my mail lady......

As a letter carrier, I resent that remark! Chuck in a couple flyers, some bills, and multiply by 535 houses and that's what my Mondays look like :mad:

Actually, I call it job security :D

Good thing that you are not GFC's mail carrier, or you could be in real trouble.:eek::D:angel:

Most guys are real strange when it comes to things they like/love.:confused: If I want to look at boats all I have to do is look out the window!

I love my mail when my Victoria Secret Catalogue, Swim Suit Sports Illustrated, and misc shoe and clothing catalogues. :smitten:Most time on the advertisement on TF it has non thing to do with boats, cloths/shoes, and accessories. :socool:

I know to much information. :eek::D

Last edited:
Wow. they're still printing Passagemaker

Yes, they are still printing PassageMaker. You can get it at your local book store or newsstand or subscribe to it. I'm surprised you wouldn't know that.

Last edited:
I think you might have a problem, GFC. There's professional help available once you admit you have a problem. ;)

The "Picture Yourself Here" front page on the latest Passagemaker issue gives coordinates that are about 5 miles from our home mooring. You don't want to be there (here) at this moment. Maybe in about two months.

Looks like they went there looking for boats, but came up empty-handed. No wonder why!

I went to Barn's and Noble/Starbucks a copula weeks ago and saw PMM. Looked it over and didn't see anything to warrant buying it. I do that w Wooden Boats Mag ...... sometimes it's just stuffed w sailboat stuff.

I like to go to B&N in Bellingham because they have LOTS of magazines. And we drink coffee at the Starbucks part of the store but they don't have my favorite cake anymore. Prolly a good thing.

Check the letters to the editor section of the new PMM. Heavily edited but oh well.

The "Picture Yourself Here" front page on the latest Passagemaker issue gives coordinates that are about 5 miles from our home mooring. You don't want to be there (here) at this moment. Maybe in about two months.
My copy hasn't come in yet.

I've got a stack of them in boxes out in the garage. I go back and look at them every now and then. Got tired of reading about boats out of my league. I stop in a West Marine now and then and look at them once in a while.

ONe of the nice things about them is that with the exception of SEA and Passagemaker, they're all free. I've been getting Police magazine for free since the 80's.

If you guys have never looked at Showboats you should pick one up some time. It's basically and ad magazine for megayachts and superyachts and the companies that charter them. Out of my league but fun to look at.

I just saw this month's issue. Parlatore is back.

Was Bill a contributor or was he on the masthead? Does he still have Growler? I'm too cheap to buy the mag, but may do it to read Daddyo's piece.

Check the letters to the editor section of the new PMM. Heavily edited but oh well.

That should have been an article, and would have been if Pallatore was at the helm of the mag. A true first hand account of riding out a hurricane at anchor would be good reading as well as a good lesson for everyone. Hopefully, you will post the unedited version for us.

Not a big Parlatore fan!!!

And Phil/Fill.....keep on being you!!!

"mail lady" oxymoron?

I've got a stack of them in boxes out in the garage. I go back and look at them every now and then. Got tired of reading about boats out of my league. ..............

My boat (not my actual boat, but the Camano Troll) was featured in PassageMaker several years ago. Had the picture on the cover. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom