Anybody fueled up lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Old School
Vessel Make
38' Trawler custom built by Hike Metal Products
Current fuel price Texas or Louisiana?

Last I checked here in the Clear Lake area it was still above 3 bucks!!!!!!. I will keep an eye out. Galveston usually always has more realistic prices.

I heard a rumor (unsubstantiated) that Jankovich in LA Harbor is at $2.29 + tax.

$2.55 on 12/26/08 at Fuel Dock, Pass Manchac, Louisiana.

Just curious, either nobody's cruising or nobody's bought fuel lately, or, nobody cares anymore because fuel is cheap. Have no doubt, prices will rise again.

Madisonville- 2 weeks ago- $2.05 per gallon. Call me Mike if you need to know where.Steve

Thanks Steve. My dilemma is whether to fill my 2 empty 150 gal tanks, the main tank is full. Then nurse the fuel along w/ biocide etc. as 450 gallons will last me quite a while at 1 to 1.5 gph.

Understand- I was telling the SO about your great looking vessel this evening and failed to find the pic you recently posted. Was it on PMM?

$1.70 in Galveston at Houston Party Boats 2 weeks ago. Galveston Yacht basin is usually about 10 cents more with a much better dock setup ....so I usually pay it. I think I will be down there in a coupla days so I iwll post up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom