Watermota

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Slowboat 37

Just wondering if someone else has a Watermota Sealion in their boat. It's the Ford 2715e block marinized by Bowmen, an English co. 120 hp. I am waiting for my new solenoid to arrive from Bob Smith of ADC. I guess I am going to have to tweak the connection a little to the fuel stop arm as it's not a Lehman. I'm sure there will be other adaptations in the future. Has anybody had issues with this motor, like parts availability etc?

I have a Hershine 37 with a ford watermota sealion. I bought it thinking it was a Lehman because the previous owner swapped out the old exhaust manifold and replaces it with a Lehman??? Main problem is the water oat does not have a zinc so the ex. Man. Wears out too soon. I am in touch with American diesel and they help me with parts and ideas. I am also in brakish water which helps. I flush it with fresh water after running it. Such is life.

I didn't know the manifolds would be interchangeable. I think I'm fortunate to have a 4 mile run in fresh water from salt to our slip. Have any pics?

Back
Top Bottom