Voyager for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rickized

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Roam'n
Vessel Make
Westcoast 46
I have a 1974 Voyager that is under restoration. All interior wood stripped and
refinished,new wall covering, all new windows, new Blue sea elec. panels,
original perkins 1600hrs runs great. $15,000
Boat is in San Francsco next to airport.
Thanks
Rick

Hi Rick,

I'd like to come see your boat If It's still for sale.

Email me: *Bocool60 at Yahoo dot com

I'm located in SF Bay Area.

Rodney*

-- Edited by Rodney on Thursday 15th of March 2012 11:35:07 PM

Rodney

Sent you an email.* Boat is still available.

Rick

Rickized at aol dot com

The voyager is my favorite 30 ft hull

For those curious.....recent pic of a Willard 30 Voyager model (not necessarily the OPs in this almost 13 year old thread) .

Peter Screenshot_20221228_150314_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Voyger

Wow 11 years later and people are still reading old threads. The first Voyger I saw was called Lil Toot from Jackson Hole Wy. I buddy boated with them on My Searcher 30 named Y-Me in 1990 Which was sold and became Ed's Piano which was in Brownsville wa, I saw it listed earlier this year.
Back to Lil Toot the couple had cruised the BC islands up to the Broughtons for 12 years, I learned a lot in 5 months from them. I saw Lil Toot in the Delta area of calif probably 8 years ago, same name and hailing port on the stern, great memories. Now that same boat is for sale on Craigslist (SF) in the Delta I keep looking but I do not need a project right now.
The one I had for sale was Bambino and was sold to someone in Anacortes, I forget what He changed the name to ( I think it was His Mom's name) I restored another Searcher that was 1 hull number after Peters Searcher (Weebles) That boat is in Alaska and called Aukulet? Both Peters old Searcher, My Searcher (at that time named Knot Again) and My Voyger were docked at coyote Point by San Fransisco airport.
Jump ahead to today and I live on a ranch in Skull Valley Az. Miss the water miss the people. Cruised the broughtons for 9 years on a Nordhavn 35 named Her's
and semi custom Westcoast 46 named Roam'n. Thats it Hope everyone has a safe New Year.
Rick

My W30 Searcher was a 1972 Hull #5. When I bought her in 1995, her name was St Cyr which I kept until I sold her in 1998 to buy Weebles (1970 W36 #40). About 4 years ago, the owner of St Cyr (I think the name had been changed to Hank) brought her from Oxnard CA (near Santa Barbara) to Olympia WA. I believe be sold her a year or so ago.

Here is a stick photo of a Searcher. Solid little boat. I lived aboard for a while. I like to say my current gal and I fell in love on her back in 1996.

Peter. Screenshot_20221228_165139_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Knot Again was hull number 4. A friend owned your old boat which was named Hank at the time, He sold it to a gentleman named Bob who motored south from SF to Channel Islands Harbor (Oxnard) a few years later He took the boat to Anacortes.
Here is a link to Knot Again after I restored it.
https://willardboats.org/boats/auklet

Here’s Hank, Bob and his family.

Attachments

• 22563758-B6FD-433B-9E1F-EB8225C97426.jpg
    22563758-B6FD-433B-9E1F-EB8225C97426.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Great stories and memories for you guys!

Here’s Cora and last year’s Rendezvous.

Attachments

• C93F8EEB-8195-4E3B-9A73-D840BDF77A4C.jpg
    C93F8EEB-8195-4E3B-9A73-D840BDF77A4C.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom