60' wooden boat "lugger hull" for 3k in south ms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swampu

Guru
Commercial Member
Vessel Name
Cajun Rose
Vessel Make
Biloxi Lugger
Hello guys and gals, not affiliated with this at all but somebody might want it. *$3,000.00 for a 60' wooden hulled, I can't bring my self to call it a lugger but maybe a floating residence. *Good read and lots of good equipment for the cheep. *I was going to buy the electronics package, but I'm good. *

http://gulfport.craigslist.org/boa/2899409694.html

ohhh, don't confuse that boat with the boat in my sig. I just saw the boat on CL and remembered when someone called me a rich a-hole for having such a nice boat....hahahaha. I was just trying to give back. Now, if you fell in love with the Trawler style boats like in my sig thank you very much. If your ever in Biloxi let me know and I'll take you for a look see. As for the rich a-hole comment there was a thread awhile back about a trawler wanted for under 5k. That boat in your sig is an awesome looking rig, great fly bridge and pilot house. Lots of room to get around. Hope I'll be seeing you around these parts or vice versa.

That's funny, that broker is my neighbor I'll ask him if they struck oil on that boat or something. Maybe in 06' the owner had to get rid of it due to the katrina, there was a lot of people making rash decisions after the storm.

Back
Top Bottom