Trawler Forum

Trawler Forum (
-   Dinghys and Smaller Boats (
-   -   Dinghy protection (

belizebill 02-21-2012 08:32 AM

Dinghy protection
I noticed alot of the inflatables around the Rio Dulce had form fitting canvas aroud the tubes. Looks like a great idea for protecting the inflatable part. Dose anyone know what they would be called? Ive looked up covers and just get full over covers. Any one know who makes them? BB

Larry M 02-21-2012 10:14 AM

RE: Dinghy protection
Their called, dinghy chaps.* Any good canvass shop can make them or you can make them your selves.*

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2006 - 2012