Cataracts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cataracts, Starbursts and Prostates . . . Oh, my!

That stampeding sound you hear is any remaining TF millennials running for the door after figuring out the age group they’d stumbled into. :D

I have a doctor friend who was an early RK patient. She had terrible side effects, including ”twitching” vision. Several years ago, she was walking on a broken sidewalk in DC, tripped and hit her head and her vision stabilized. Not sure if she’s had additional procedures since then, but I’ve never heard her complain about vision problems again.

Yeah, Angus - both of them left.

Cataracts, Starbursts and Prostates . . . Oh, my!

That stampeding sound you hear is any remaining TF millennials running for the door after figuring out the age group they’d stumbled into. :D

I have a doctor friend who was an early RK patient. She had terrible side effects, including ”twitching” vision. Several years ago, she was walking on a broken sidewalk in DC, tripped and hit her head and her vision stabilized. Not sure if she’s had additional procedures since then, but I’ve never heard her complain about vision problems again.

I was having vertigo, "rocks in the head" and the dr sent me to have a procedure done that supposedly moves the rocks to a stable place in the ear. I then learned to do it myself. Every 3 months or so I had to do it again. Then a year ago I tripped on the step and fell forward on the concrete porch to a perfect three point landing. Toes and forehead. It knocked me out but I managed to stumble into my recliner before the lights went out. I havent had vertigo since. It apparently knocked all the loose crystals loose. I offered the doctor a rubber mallet and suggested a good sharp rap in the forehead could cure "rocks in the head".

Twilight zone

As soon as they removed the bandagesI could see perfectly without the glasses.

This post reminds me of an old Twilight zone episode. Hope what you saw once your eyes were unbandaged was better than what the character saw!! ????

cataracts

Had sx 6 mo. ago. Went from 20/60 to 20/20. The world is brighter ! One down side however. Did not recognize the person I was shaving the first day! Lots of wrinkles and an ashen color to skin!

Back
Top Bottom