Slip for sale - Key West

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sbu22

Guru
Vessel Name
Panache
Vessel Make
Viking 43 Double Cabin '76
Question for the Lower Keys folks. While walking the piers at the Oceans Edge Marina at Stock Island (Key West for those not familiar) I saw a For Sale by owner sign for an 80' slip for $999K. Is that serious?

After getting off my posterior and doing some research, I guess this is legit. 30' slips on the north side of Stock look like they routinely sell for $100K.

What does that translate to for transient slip rental - assuming there are transient slips avaiable?

Not that I have an 80 footer I'm planning to take down there - just curious.

Pet peeve....sorry.....stock island is not Key West. Different island completely.

if you read for content, thats pretty clear. course, its the city of key west north of us 1. must be an important issue to you. for the rest of us out here in the hustings, key west is close enough.

I suppose if you can afford an 80’ boat you can pay a million for the slip... Not me unfortunately.

I suppose if you can afford an 80’ boat you can pay a million for the slip... Not me unfortunately.

As a millionaire friend of mine used to say, "That ain't no money if you got it."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom