Moving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wolffish

Hello to all. The wife and I cannot take California anymore. The house is for sale and am working on buying a DeFever where we will be full time liveaboards.
We will be moving to Ketchikan, AK as it seems to fit our simple lifestyle. If any of you good folks have experiences and recommendations to assist us in this move, we will greatly appreciate any and all.
I used to be a commercial fisherman out of Portland, ME so am not a rookie in dealing with tides and weather.
Thanks to all.
Wolffish

hello to all. The wife and i cannot take california anymore. The house is for sale and am working on buying a defever where we will be full time liveaboards.
We will be moving to ketchikan, ak as it seems to fit our simple lifestyle. If any of you good folks have experiences and recommendations to assist us in this move, we will greatly appreciate any and all.
I used to be a commercial fisherman out of portland, me so am not a rookie in dealing with tides and weather.
Thanks to all.
Wolffish

wow!

Hello to all. The wife and I cannot take California anymore. The house is for sale and am working on buying a DeFever where we will be full time liveaboards.
We will be moving to Ketchikan, AK as it seems to fit our simple lifestyle. If any of you good folks have experiences and recommendations to assist us in this move, we will greatly appreciate any and all.
I used to be a commercial fisherman out of Portland, ME so am not a rookie in dealing with tides and weather.
Thanks to all.
Wolffish

:thumb:

Peace and quiet with piece of mind. I like your way of thinking. I hope the house sells quick and for your asking price. Good luck. Wish I could offer more. Please keep us posted on your adventures.

Well, good luck. It sounds like a lot of fun.

I left in 1968 and wanted to leave sooner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom