Perkins T6.3544M Range 4 raw water impeller

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Yellow Brick Road
Vessel Make
Jefferson 42
Good Morning. I am having a rough time finding replacement raw water impellers for our Perkins T6.3544M Range 4 engines. I have struck out twice, after ordering and receiving the wrong ones. Anyone out there have any leads?

Thanks!

Look on the cover plate of the pump, it often has pump mfr and model number. Or cast into the pump body. Impeller number can be looked up from that. Or take out impeller and often it has the impeller number molded in. It is not uncommon for marine engines to use pumps from different suppliers, thus the confusion.

Popular pump brands are Jabsco, Sherwood, Johnson, Oberdorfer, and some others. Good chance yours is one of the above.

Have you tried Trans Atlantic Diesel? They are the normal go to folks for Perkins parts.

Ski is right. There should be a number on the impeller. The impeller will define size and manufacturer.

Take it to a good chandlery or yard and impeller specs should be easy enough to duplicate. Most Perkins use Jabscos, not all though.

This is what I had in my file for my T6.354M Perkins.

Attachments

• IMG_0972.jpg
    IMG_0972.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 58
Thanks!

Thanks for your help. Yes, it is the 920-0001. I wanted to fly down with the right parts, so I could get everything done in one day...hopefully!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom