Since no luck so far on my PassageMaker choices,, would you guys approve of this rig?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

waterhawk

Veteran Member
Since no luck so far on my PassageMaker choices,, would you guys approve of this rig?!?

download.spark
download.spark
download.spark
download.spark

RE: Since no luck so far on my PassageMaker choices,, would you guys approve of this rig?!?

Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although those are shallow draft, I think you'll have trouble getting under any bridges. I imagine windage could be troublesome too.

-- Edited by GarryP on Wednesday 27th of July 2011 06:29:08 PM

RE: Since no luck so far on my PassageMaker choices,, would you guys approve of this rig?!?

Yes- higher probability of crossing the ocean too than that "trawler" you had been considering!! ;)
Looks like fun to me!

Good sense of humor= +1 for you.

Woodsong wrote:
Yes- higher probability of crossing the ocean too than that "trawler" you had been considering!! ;)
Looks like fun to me!

*+1...besides, odds are you can catch good winds and do much better than 8 kts!*

really though, isn't a hot air ballon and expansion of the sailboat concept taken to another level??? Therefore, the answer remains, sailboat is the best choice of passagemaker for you! ;)

GarryP wrote:
Although those are shallow draft, I think you'll have trouble getting under any bridges. I imagine windage could be troublesome too.

-- Edited by GarryP on Wednesday 27th of July 2011 06:29:08 PM
hah! yeah it does have a pretty shallow draft on it,, I'd have to check on all the bridge heights for travel route* :)

Woodsong wrote:
Looks like fun to me!

*heh! yeah,, figured couldn't get around the 50'ft wave issue,, so here you go..

Yeah it does look really fun,, even though it was joke, I'm going to add to short termish fun list!

Woodsong wrote:
really though, isn't a hot air ballon and expansion of the sailboat concept taken to another level??? Therefore, the answer remains, sailboat is the best choice of passagemaker for you! ;)

hah! you just couldn't help yourself* :eek:P

Back
Top Bottom