The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Corky Row

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
King of Nothing
Vessel Make
Hampton Endurance 658
Ahoy, my name is Chuck and received a link to this site from a fellow boater and have been following for several months and finally had to the nerve to join. Computers/technology is not always my friend so bear with me. I have a Sabre 48 express cruiser used primarily in CA but just finished 6 months in Baja, Mexico. As a result of this time, I am looking into a larger, cruiser/trawler type boat. Will be asking a lot of questions as I begin my boat search.

Welcome aboard chuck!

File:Chuck_Norris_salute.gif

L

Welcome aboard! Whatever you do, don’t ask about anchors. You will start an argument that never ends.

Welcome Chuck! Single or twins is another question you’re best not to ask. Enjoy the forum!!

Ok, just remember you brought up anchors...

Oh sh*t, I said anchor! Oh f**k, I said it again! Damn I said sh*t and f**k on the internet. Forgive me! :D

Welcome aboard! Whatever you do, don’t ask about anchors. You will start an argument that never ends.

Welcome, and don't pay HopCar no mind. He always says that. But he actually luuurves anchor stousches. :D

Welcome Chuck.
PS. don't quite recognise the town your from, you might want to edit that....

HopCar needs to get a job/go back to work. Cabin fever is getting to him. Or maybe its the Swamp Cabbage.....

Swamp Cabage, mmmm now I’m hungry.

Sorry Hopcar - there is no argument about anchors - Corky - get yourself a Rocna and you will always be safe.

See, it’s started already. Next will be how big the a-word has to be. Here’s a hint, what ever you choose, it’s too small!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom