Online source for curtains?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodsong

Guru
Vessel Make
Bayliner 4550 Pilothouse
After saving $1,000 on our bimini I ordered online vs. a custom fit one made locally, anyone know of a good source for window curtains online?*

Bess bought ours at Sears or JC Penny or Macy's and just hemmed them up to the right length. Saved us HUNDREDS of dollars.

GonzoF1 wrote:
Bess bought ours at Sears or JC Penny or Macy's and just hemmed them up to the right length. Saved us HUNDREDS of dollars.
*Our Salon curtains I got at Penney's. Under 100.00 for all of them.* The lined kind to hold in the AC/Heat.* I bought 84" for length.* I turned them sideways and rehemmed them to be 84"* wide and 36" long for the long side windows.* The doors were 2 42x60 and we have 2 little windows as well that the valence fit perfect.* Only the long windows needed altering.

*Our stateroom curtains I just did.* I got*one 84" long black out curtain at Target.* One 42x84 gave me 2 42x18 for the stern hatches and 3 21x14s for the portlights.*(15.00) The blackout fabric doesn't let in any light.....really keeps the heat out.

In hindsight, the only thing I'd change would be adding pleats to the salon curtains..for a more finished look.* But I want to change them again when I'm done reupholstering the barrel chairs.* :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom