Manatee Cove Marina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

friz

Vessel Name
Chez Reagan
Vessel Make
Cargile Cutter
Anyone know anything about the Manatee Cove Marina, Patrick AFB in Fl? Apparently it is a membership marina with some qualifying restrictions. It is on the ICW between Port Canveral and Sebastian inlet.

Nice place, 5 foot soundings on the way in and about 4.5 at the transient docks of which are limited to 2 unless someone is out of their slip awhile.

See my posts in Winter in Fl. thread.
http://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/s3/winter-florida-36033.html

oh.... you do have to be military affiliated, not sure about civilian DoD quals.

Sorry I missed you post in the Winter in FL thread. I originally only read the first page. Was pretty much sold after the words "Tiki Bar" in your post. I suppose I pass muster, 22 years naval service. I live 160 miles NW near Gainesville. I have a 28' cabin cruiser on a trailer. I usually take it over to the Gulf, AICW or St. Johns River for maybe a week at a time. I was looking for places to the south and remembered Patrick AFB. What you have told me and from what I have read Manatee Cove looks very promising. Are you a member? Crunched the numbers and after 3 days transient dockage membership dues (3 months) are paid for and transient dockage is $28/day versus $45/non-member. Anyhow, thank you for the reply. Might see you there later this winter.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom