Filling the tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JD

Guru
Vessel Name
Stella Di Mare
Vessel Make
Mainship 34t
It is almost worth carrying five gallon cans to the boat.* The gas station price for Diesel is any where from .25-.45 cents less than the marina price.* Off road here in NC is*even cheaper.* Five Jerry cans*at $2.50 a can savings*comes to a*$12.50 savings or three gallons for free.

Everyone can thank me as the news says that fuek prices MAY start coming down as much as $.50 by summer. That's because we just put 200 gallons ($700) into Skinny Dippin' when we were at the Osprey Marina a few weeks ago.

You're welcome.

Thanks, Gonzo!! At $3.50/gal, you're still beating our California prices by $0.50 or more.

And your'e $460 better off than us, down under.(for 200 gallons)

My problem is that I now have about three years of fuel onboard. So much for the tank cleaning this season.

GonzoF1 wrote:
My problem is that I now have about three years of fuel onboard. So much for the tank cleaning this season.
*That will give it time for the price to drop to $3.00 a gal and*be back to $4 in time for your next fill up.
wink.gif

JD wrote:
*That will give it time for the price to drop to $3.00 a gal and*be back to $4 in time for your next fill up.
wink.gif
*That's for sure!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom