U=line under cabinet icemaker/refrigerator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

knotheadcharters

Vessel Name
Amar la Vida
Vessel Make
1989 Carver Californian 48' MY
Damn ice maker has stopped making ice. U-line wants 275 bucks for a new icemaker assembly. Any trouble shooting tips and or cheaper replacement maker?

There are lots of small countertop units for $200, some 26+ lbs per day, but you need to empty the puny 2 lb basket every hour or so.

$70-90 on eBay.

But cr^p compared to Uline, they seem to be the only quality brand and charge accordingly.

I wish they made a kit to mount in a DIY box Danfoss box

I bought a countertop version. 27lbs. a day and keeps recycling. Completely love it. Bought it online at www.wayfair.com $178.00 with free shipping. No more hauling Ice or me!!!!

Damn ice maker has stopped making ice. U-line wants 275 bucks for a new icemaker assembly. Any trouble shooting tips and or cheaper replacement maker?

I have had to "re-index" mine twice
Remove the front cover from the ice tray, insert screwdriver in the slotted screw and slowly turn the assembly 360 deg. And the wire arm lays flat
This may solve your problem.
Some times if the power is killed during a cycle it will need to be reset.
Hope this works for you

Thanks Panacea, I will try that when I get home. I do want to keep the u-line and not replace it if possible. I do not really need the icemaker to work, I have one in the fridge but I would like it to work properly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom