Replacing Kitchen Sink

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kwmeyer13

Vessel Name
Guns 'N' Hoses II
Vessel Make
2004 34' Pilothouse Sedan
Got the shrink wrap off, boat splashed and general spring maintenance just about done but before I put all the cabin equipment back in I was thinking about replacing the kitchen sink. My 34' 2004 Pilothouse Sedan came with the stock sink that can't fit a full size plate let alone a pot in it. I have seen some models with bigger sinks and double sinks. I believe the double sinks that I have seen in some were and upgrade option. Any info (brand, demensions length, width, depth) on the upgraded double sink or replacements that were installed would be much appreciated. Also if you did the replacement yourself any tips or suggestions you might have would be welcomed as well. The counter looks like this.....

Attachments

• 20141110_161059.jpg
    20141110_161059.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 54
A few years ago I suggested to Pineapple Girl(Matt and Jennifer) to source their sink through a local to them Ferguson plumbing wholesale supplier. They where very happy with the recommendation and pleased with the finished product. They have access to shapes and sizes via special order to fit anywhere.

Full disclosure: I'm not affiliated with them but have spent large sums in my dealings with them over the years and have never been less than completely satisfied.

I have had luck getting odd sized sinks from RV supply places.

Sink replacement

I checked our local used bldg materials store and found a great SS Sink for $35. It was the size I wanted and a single. I had to buy the clips to hold it in place too. The existing faucet was almost new so it stayed. I enlarged the existing cutout to fit the new sink.

Back
Top Bottom