Custom embroidery?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Britannia

Wannabe
Vessel Name
Stillwater
Vessel Make
Kadey-Krogen 54
I'm considering making some custom boat clothing for me and my "crew". Does anyone have recommendations of good places to get custom embroidered clothing? As well as doing a good job of the embroidery, I am also hoping to find somewhere that the clothing itself is decent. If I'm going to pay the extra for a custom logo I'd like it to go onto good clothing that will last.

In particular I'm looking at polo shirts and lightweight jackets.

Thanks in advance for any experience/suggestions.

Richard

You should have an embroidery shop in your town. Go to them to create and do the embroidery. Buy what you like where you like and then have them "sew" it.
They usually charge in the $15-20 range per item this way. Remember the more they do the cheaper the price per piece.

You should have an embroidery shop in your town. Go to them to create and do the embroidery. Buy what you like where you like and then have them "sew" it.
They usually charge in the $15-20 range per item this way. Remember the more they do the cheaper the price per piece.
Interesting idea - I haven't looked locally. I like the idea of providing my own clothing.

I have used Lands' End for business items for the staff and myself. I have done jackets, sweatshirts, polos, and dress shirts. There is a setup charge for the logo but they have deals at times which are really good. High quality clothing, easy to deal with, easy returns, reasonable prices.

Richard
You might check out Weekend'RProducts.com
I have a useful nautical links page on my Bacchus website in the signature that has a link to Weekend'R.

They have done custom nautical sportswear for our marine as well as other marinas, cruising groups & boating groups. (Sampson Marina Sportswear)
I have a couple of his boater soft bags and use them frequently.

Full disclosure - this is my brother who is a boater himself (blow boater but to each his own!)
Feel free to mention "Bacchus" sent you

I have used Lands' End for business items for the staff and myself. I have done jackets, sweatshirts, polos, and dress shirts. There is a setup charge for the logo but they have deals at times which are really good. High quality clothing, easy to deal with, easy returns, reasonable prices.

Thanks for the suggestion. They have good quality clothing. I'll check them out.

Richard
You might check out Weekend'RProducts.com
I have a useful nautical links page on my Bacchus website in the signature that has a link to Weekend'R.

They have done custom nautical sportswear for our marine as well as other marinas, cruising groups & boating groups. (Sampson Marina Sportswear)
I have a couple of his boater soft bags and use them frequently.

Full disclosure - this is my brother who is a boater himself (blow boater but to each his own!)
Feel free to mention "Bacchus" sent you

Good to know!

Thanks

Our yacht club uses Lands End. Very satisfied.

Our owners club uses Jester Promotions in Indianapolis.

:: Jester Promotions ::

Rick Atkins is the owner. Decent prices, very decent clothing, and then their stock or our custom embroidery works well too.

If you check it out and decide to order from them... please let me know.... so I can score some brownie points with Rick afterwards. :)

-Chris

Thanks again for all the great suggestions and experiences.

Richard

Go to any boat show. Always a few vendors there

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom