Bahamas 2nd week in May

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Donna

Guru
Vessel Name
Southerly
Vessel Make
1986 Marine Trader 36' Sundeck
It's time. Going over to the Bahamas (Freeport) 2nd week in May. (weather window of course) Will haul out for a week, then cruise a bunch of islands. Most likely cruise 4-6 weeks.

I will be crossing from Lake Worth inlet if anyone would like to buddy boat over.

Sorry, already headed north....in Vero tonight....expecting Palm Coast or Marineland in 10 days or so....I can wish you "fair winds and following seas".....

Last edited:
Sorry, already headed north....in Vero tonight....expecting Palm Coast or Marineland in 10 days or so....I can wish you "fair winds and following seas".....

I do hope you are planning to stop by. I'll still be in Palm coast in 10 days!

We're in the Berry's till the end of April and maybe first part of May and have been thinking about the Abacos after that. Keep us posted.

How/why did you pick Freeport for your haul out? Just curious. :)

We're in the Berry's till the end of April and maybe first part of May and have been thinking about the Abacos after that. Keep us posted.

How/why did you pick Freeport for your haul out? Just curious. :)

Could not get a haul out here. She needs bottom paint. Crossing the pond seemed to be the best of both worlds. Cruising around the islands sprinkled with a bit of work. :thumb:

I'll keep you posted. Getting my dogs passport now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom