Naked and Chased by an Older Woman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, right. My wife figures they were just 'getting it on' and had to come up with some semi plausible story.

Are you guys snowed in up there Murray?

Are you guys snowed in up there Murray?

Only about 5 inches. It snowed close to the freezing mark then dropped down to -12C (10F) so it's sticking to the branches. Dang Purdy :thumb:

I took the word "cougar" in the headline the wrong way, too.

I'd always heard that you should get rid of your boots, pants, shirt, etc. if you end up in the water. That they would "pull you down" as the article said.

But I've since read that the extra layers will help with hypothermia; less moving water close to your skin. Hope I never have to find out which is correct!

... but no so old as to forget what to do when you catch her ;)

Ahh, but I trust the women chasing me are younger and knows what to do when they catch me (I used to run Marathons so I better fake a limp to better my odds). :)

Ahh, but I trust the women chasing me are younger and knows what to do when they catch me (I used to run Marathons so I better fake a limp to better my odds). :)

LOL, I used to run marathons as well, so the limp doesn't have to be faked. ?

Greetings,
With both the subject matter AND the amount of innuendo expressed thus far in this thread, I would think LIMP would be the last word to appear.

giphy.gif

Now that's a comment of wisdom.

Wifey B: I googled and found a cougar. Can't believe he complained. :)

cougar.jpg

Greetings,
With both the subject matter AND the amount of innuendo expressed thus far in this thread, I would think LIMP would be the last word to appear.

giphy.gif

Notice how close LIMP and LIE is........so I wanna tell ya about the time I......

Back
Top Bottom