Another Newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello all-

I made a couple of posts yesterday after discovering/joining the forum but figured I should make a post of introduction.*

We cruise an Outer Reef 67 named "Private Idaho".* The boat is based in FL and we spend a fair amount of time in The Bahamas and the FL Keys.* My dream someday is to "yacht transport" to the PNW and spend a couple of seasons cruising that part of the world and maybe making a trip to/from Alaska, then bring Private Idaho back home through The Canal. It is great to read so much about all the members with boats in the PNW and their experiences.* I've learned a bunch just lurking...

Hope to see some of you on the water this spring in the Exumas.* We will be there most of March and April.

-Chris

Ahoy and welcome Aboard.

Sure is a nice looking boat you have there.

*I would love to see some interior shots.

*At the top of the TF page is a thread for member boats.

That would be the perfect place to post a few pics of her.

SD

Welcome Chris!!!
So do y'all blare that song by the B-52s when you are entering the marina or anchorage????....:)

Welcome, Chris.* I was aboard one of the beautiful Outer Reef 65 or 67s at the Annapolis show a couple of years back.* A friend of mine put a preconstruction deposit on a future date.* I believe that it was hull #10.* He changed his mind as the economy tanked.* You can imagine my disapointment.* He had been all over on my boat, and I thought he was going to pay me back on that great boat.

Keep us posted on the Exumas.* You may run into Glenn and Susie Patch down there.* They will be on Elysium a Sabre 42.* Pictures, please.

Welcome and ditto congrats on a nice vessel. I was on one at the recent Seattle show, 65' I believe, and thought it a good competitor for the Flemings with similar ocean ratings. If you do show up in the PNW where many of us boat, let us know where and when and we can swap lies.

One of*our members, Eric Henning, is located in one of the neatest spots, Thorne Bay Alaska. Super docks and lots to see.

we can swap lies.

Fairy Tale , "once upon a time".

Sea Story " now this is no Sh**"

skipperdude wrote:

...I would love to see some interior shots.

At the top of the TF page is a thread for member boats.

That would be the perfect place to post a few pics of her.

SD
Your wish is my command...I posted some interior shots in the Member Boats section.

Back
Top Bottom