Diesel Prices in Anacortes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JDCAVE

Guru
Vessel Name
Phoenix Hunter
Vessel Make
Kadey Krogen 42 (1985)
We are heading to Anacortes for an extended weekend and intend to purchase about 5-600 gallons of fuel. If I recall Cap Sante was pricey the last time I was there and I am looking for information and possibilities. I had heard there was a fellow with a fuel truck who can be engaged. I'm willing to pay cash:

1) Prices please if anyone knows.

2) Volume discount?

3) Cash discount?

Note that about 30 Kadey Krogens of various sizes will be at Cap Sante for the "Krog-in" this weekend. Thanks in advance!

Jim

You can go to active Captain to get somewhat current fuel prices...I find that Oak Harbor is usually as good as anyone + they offer a quantity discount.... I think the latest price I saw was 2,09

For marina fuel, Cap Sante has been about the lowest for diesel. They discount for volume.

Current Fuel Prices are on the Port of Anacortes web site:

http://www.portofanacortes.com/marina/marina-facilities/fuel-dock

If you can take 750 gal, it $2.07 US. . . .

I think you're thinking of Reisner Distributing. They have a permit to deliver to Cap Sante commercial pier. I used to use them, but with the price down now, it was hardly worth the trouble. You might save a few cents per gallon over the Port price.

This is their web site below:

Reisner Distributor Marine Fueling - Reisner Distributor

Reisner's minimum used to be 200 gal, but check with them first. They are one of the larger distributors in the area.

Last edited:
I purchased diesel at Semiahmoo (Blaine) last week, was $2.49 a gal with tax for over 300 gallons.

Thanks all. I'm coming down from BC, so won't be going to Oak Harbour.

Can non-residents avoid the tax?

Jim
Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum

Fuel at dock in Bellingham is $2.40 a gallon cash including tax.

Back
Top Bottom