A Video Tour of 52 Seahorse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well that was entertaining!

BTW that's my oldest son playing and singing the song he wrote for me to send me off..

I do not kid. I can tell you are proud of your boat and you were having fun showing it off.

The music is great. Great boat.

Tell me about this bridge incident.

Your videos are great...I was cracking up.
Yes, I want to know about the bridge incident too.
I love your boat. It's beautiful.
I especially love the swim platform and the storage back there.

Oh now I remember...autopilot. You posted about it.

Oh now I remember...autopilot. You posted about it.

Yes. I was taken out on Lake Washington learning to operate all the new equipment and to get a punch list ironed out who was responsible for what. I figured I had enough time on the hook with generator running and wanted to sail around the lake ...." Look at me look at me, hey everyone please look at me".
Whilst doing this i was in Autopilot and was watching burn rate and RPM's and Engine CCTV monitors and just as the bow started under the bridge the next one east of the bridge with all the construction barges. Auto spun and i mean Nascar hard right. We had time, the broker, the one I bought the boat from and was helping me learn the systems, too look at each other and say oh F%$*. That was my first two hours in the wheel house. An ever lasting impression for sure! Expensive one too. I had not accumulated enough hours for my insurance sign off so that one was out of pocket!!.........OUCH!!!!!!!:banghead:

Oh damn. That sucks.

I usually turn off the AP when going under bridges. My AP has also made unanticipated turns before, and it can create a scary situation.

Enjoy the boat! She's a beaut!

Oh damn. That sucks.

I usually turn off the AP when going under bridges. My AP has also made unanticipated turns before, and it can create a scary situation.

Enjoy the boat! She's a beaut!

My friend. Thats understatement. I mean holy **** what was I thinking. But .....As those great philosophy dudes once said.
"Carry on my wayward friend". Kansas I believe?

My friend. Thats understatement. I mean holy **** what was I thinking. But .....As those great philosophy dudes once said.
"Carry on my wayward friend". Kansas I believe?

Actually
My wayward son....OMG I'm getting old

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom